14-in-1 Drinking Water Test Kit - Best Water Quality Test for Well Water and Tap Water - Determines pH-Lead-Total Hardness-Copper-Alkalinity-Chlorine-Fluoride-Iron-Nitrite-Nitrate-& More - 100 Count!
14-in-1 Drinking Water Test Kit - Best Water Quality Test for Well Water and Tap Water - Determines pH-Lead-Total Hardness-Copper-Alkalinity-Chlorine-Fluoride-Iron-Nitrite-Nitrate-& More - 100 Count! by Baldwin Meadows at SMIFCU. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Baldwin Meadows has developed a way to test the water with an easy to use at-home water analysis test kit. Our 14-in-1 water testing strips help
What is in your drinking water?
According to the EPA, 41 states have reported higher than acceptable levels of lead in drinking water. A 2016 Harvard study found industrial chemicals and pollutants linked with cancer, hormone disruption and other health problems in the drinking water of 33 states.
Health problems associated with contaminated well water and municipal water:
Neurological Disorders (particularly children, pregnant women, the elderly and people with weakened immune systems)
Many more chronic diseases
Features & Highlights
- 14 PARAMETERS in 1 STRIP: Water testing for Total Alkalinity, pH, Total Hardness, Iron, Copper, Lead, Nitrite, Nitrate, Chlorine, Cyanuric Acid, Fluoride, Carbonate & Bromine
- EASY & INSTANT: Simply dip the strip in water to test water quality. Results determined in seconds.
- ACCURATE: Reliably identify harmful contaminants in your drinking water. No lab testing required.
- 100 COUNT: 100 Test strips included! Continually test your well and tap water for consistency.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: 100% Refund if you are not satisfied.
|Manufacturer:||Changchun LYZ Technology Co., Ltd.|
|Publisher:||Changchun LYZ Technology Co., Ltd.|
|Studio:||Changchun LYZ Technology Co., Ltd.|
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.4 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches|